google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Health Scare and Covid B.S.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2020

A Health Scare and Covid B.S.

I needed to go to the urgent care on Tuesday for some heath concerns. After 6 hours, a transfer, chest X-ray, ct scan, ecg, blood, urine, iv fluids, and breathing treatment I am left with the diagnosis/prescription I said I needed (kidney infection/stone?) but I also get a bullshit wait time (up to 6 days) for results on a covid test I didn’t need. Unable to return to work, losing  money and hours at my new job. Probably adding to “suspected case” numbers when I never suspected that at all. Beyond frustrating. You really can’t go for treatment these days, not if you need your job. 

Yes, they were right, my breathing wasn’t great. I had quit smoking a week before after 30+ years. Sigh. It’s really hard for the medical profession to listen, seems even harder lately!

Update: Just in: I don’t have Covid lol. I know it’s for safety but wow... frustrating!

- Lisa

No comments: