google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Bento Xpert

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Bento Xpert

The recent post on Facebook's Milwaukee Foodie group about Meat on the Street inspired my wife and I to check it out, but despite what Google says its storefront inside the food court at 1125 N 9th St was closed today. Rather than waste the trip we dined at the stall next door, Bento Xpert. My wife had the beef brisket plate, served with rice, vegetables, and an optional eggroll. I ordered General Tso chicken, which again came with rice and veggies, but I chose the braised egg as my side.

The food was served on actual plates, tho with plastic cutlery, and two meals and 3 drinks was $26. The chicken was fresh, moist breast meat, and the beef was fall apart tender. The sides were pretty standard fare.
Was it the best food we've ever ordered? No. But was it tasty, well presented casual dining? Yes. Go check it out.





No comments: