google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: An Odd Dream

Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2022

An Odd Dream

Saturday night I had a dream that there was dirt under my fingernails. I started to clean them out with a nail pick, but to my surprise it wasn't dirt. As I watched in disgust I pulled out a long, pitch-black, spiked worm that had burrowed under the skin beneath my nail. 

Time and again I pulled one out, two or three from every finger, each leaving an open wound under my fingernail. 

In the dream I remember being perplexed, not by their presence, but by all the many, many times I'd cleaned my nails before without realizing they weren't dirty at all. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very strange and scary dream.

Anonymous said...

By grandma jeanne