google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Unfrosted

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Unfrosted



I wanted to go see the 65th anniversary showing of  Hitchcock's North by Northwest, but YaYa cancelled on me so I wound up at her apartment instead, watching Unfrosted, Jerry Seinfeld's movie about the creation of the Pop-Tart. It was kinda like going out for steak and settling for a burger.

Good thing I like burgers. 

 I thought this movie was a hoot. Yes, it was silly. Yes, it was exaggerated immensely for comedic effect. Yes, it was fluff. 

So what? That's what it was intended to be, and mister, I laughed my ass off time and again. 

Heck, just look at Hugh Grant  - Hugh Grant! - dressed as Tony the Tiger, paying ironic homage to the horned guy from the Jan 6th riot. 

Oh, and a "birds aren't real" sign LOL









 I enjoyed it very much. 

For myself? On a personal enjoyment scale? I grade it an A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!