google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Re: Where have you gone?

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Re: Where have you gone?

Sorry I haven't posted lately.

I haven't grown sick of blogging, nor am I suffering from burnout, psoriasis, or anything stronger than a cold.

I've just been very busy in a mad effort to get the house ready for the baby  - hopefully  in time to allow a week of relative relaxation before the birth.

I'll try to get the site back on a normal schedule by Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can barely remember getting my own house ready for my babies (who are now 14 and 19) you both must be so excited !!
hope all is going well :)
pamela

Anonymous said...

People have been having babies since the begining of time so relax and enjoy this wonderful time.worry about your problems at a latter time.  Dick

Anonymous said...



Entry #: 6
Entry Date: 2005-02-19 17:05:05

Name: mom
Web Site: mouse and the other articles
Site Rating: 10
Visitor Comments:
:  Dan, I enjoyed your stories so much.i laughed so hard at the stories about the mouse.I can picture you doing that and how you'd react to one. I love your writing as I always have.Keep pon with it. Love Mom