google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: How we Mourned Billy on Facebook

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

How we Mourned Billy on Facebook

Will most likely say goodbye to my cat Billy today. Anyone who has ever met him, knows how special he is, he has been an awesome cat for 14 years (we got him at age 2/3). He is and always will be the best cat I've ever known, the best in the world. I love you Billy!!! Lisa This morning we put our cat Billy, age 15-16 years, to sleep. Many, many tears to start this day. RIP Big Bill - you were The. Best. Cat. Ever. Angelcakes, our remaining cat, just made a circuit of the house, I'd imagine looking for her friend Billy. She meowed to get my attention but fled rather quickly; sad. On a brighter note, I just watched Corey Hart blast his 2nd homer of the night, a sure HR the second it left his bat.

No comments: