google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Wish me Luck

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wish me Luck

When you're making a cake from scratch for the first time in your life, it's probably not a good idea to do it while you're watching a 2 and a 4 year old. My kitchen looks like Lucy Ricardo just filled in at a flour factory. It's an apple cake, btw. If it tastes OK I'll post the recipe here on my blog.

update: Whodathunk I could make a cake from scratch? Having mastered all the Manly Arts, it seems I'm destined to conquer the kitchen as well. :) The apple cake is out of the oven & looks and smells wonderful. I made it for Friday's dessert so I can't judge the taste yet, but I'm gonna go on a limb & type out the recipe on Slapinions. I can always delete the draft if the cake is hurl-worthy.

No comments: