google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Congrats!

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Congrats!

My niece Caitlin made the freshman volleyball team!! It's been proven that High school athletes:* make higher grades* get into less trouble* graduate at a higher rate* drop out less often* have higher GPAs than non-athletes. Now she is a high school athlete, and I couldn't be prouder of you Kay kay!! - Lisa, with a monster 'ditto!' from me!

her Dad: Great stuff, Kay Kay is what Ryan used to call you right?

Caitlin: [Yaya} started it!

YaYa: That's right, give props, lol....Ahem....Actually I consider myself partially responsible for the solidified use of the name when I branded it your rapper/hood name, remember??? LOL  

Yaya: ;D lol oh yes.

No comments: