google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Lu's report

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lu's report

 Lu had to list 3 Presidents as options for a report, & her teacher then chose 1 on a 1st come/1st served basis so there'd be no repetition among the students. Lu listed Obama, Polk & Adams. She got *Obama* which presumably means no one else in the class had him listed high; quite a diff from what MPS, no? She solicited my help to start it. I quipped "Barrack Obama, our 44th President, was born in Kenya . . . "

lol. I thought the book was awfully presumptuous as well, said he was the president till 2013....how do they know that for sure? I would be creeped out if someone put that, like they jinxed me and tomorrow someone's gonna assassinate me. - Lisa

No comments: