google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Water Pump and a Dark Horse

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Water Pump and a Dark Horse

OMG am I down. Bleeeeeding money, and major events just ahead on the calendar - like I told my mechanic, the only good news in my life is that it's half over.And . . . add the water pump to the bill. If I was a horse they'd shoot me.

There's incidental leakage from a badly corroded (is that word?) pipe on the pump. If it wasn't done now I'd have been back in the shop next week bitching about it on FB.


And in an irrelevant aside, Katy Perry's new single "Dark Horse" blew me away. GREAT tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!