google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Weird Things Happen to You

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Weird Things Happen to You

True Story: Monday evening I was walking through Walmart with Smiley. As we passed an aisle in the craft section an attractive, 25-ish young  woman jumped out and stuck out her middle finger at me with considerable glee. She then immediately gasped, brought her hands to her face, and turned red as she realized I wasn't her intended target. My deadpan response?

"Maybe later, but we haven't even been introduced yet."

Smiley couldn't stop  laughing and shook his head. Just a few hours earlier we'd been approached by a guy in Home Depot's parking lot and I bought his store credit for half price. 

"Weird things happen to you Dad," he said.

No comments: