google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Stolen Cart at Walmart

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 23, 2017

A Stolen Cart at Walmart

LuLu and I went to Walmart - the nice one in Cudahy. While I was looking at produce someone walked off with my full cart (which I assumed contained Lu's purse; she'd gone off to look at makeup.) It was nowhere to be found. When I told an employee their only response was "someone's just messing with you." Really? 

Helpful hint: nothing enrages me like theft. Nothing. "Do I look like someone people choose to mess with? I find it before you do, I'm kicking their ass." I found the cart abandoned six aisles down. LuLu had her stuff with her, so there was no point to the whole thing. Oh, as I was leaving someone else complained that their cart had been taken. Ugh.

No comments: