google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Troubling Medical News about Smiley

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Troubling Medical News about Smiley

Got some bad news this afternoon. My son Smiley had a mole biopsied and the test came back malignant. We have an appointment July 17th to remove the skin/tissue around it and I'm assuming biopsy that. We will know much more after that appointment. Your good vibes and prayers are appreciated. My kids name and "cancer" in the same sentence has me scared, but we are also staying in good spirits and expecting a swift and conclusive solution. Thankful to Dan who had enough sense to get Smiley's moles checked. Because of that, it was found early!!  - Lisa


Work was hard. By the halfway point Smiley dominated my thoughts and I was in quite the funk.  Intellectually I know he'll be OK, but my mind defaults to anxiety. I wish the appointment was sooner and this was done.

No comments: