google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: I'm Not Happy with my Dr

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2017

I'm Not Happy with my Dr

My hip doctor (*not his medical title) wants to see me as the hip has taken over my life this week,  but conveniently,  he only has appointments on Tuesday and Thursday during my class times.  Time for a new Doctor I think.

I've already gotten the name and number of a different doctor, btw. My current Doctor's great advice, as I'm on day three of not being able to bend or twist, or walk without looking like I just had a giant enema - go to the ER and ask for some stronger pain meds and we'll talk when I see you Tuesday, when you have to skip a class to see me. Well, by Tuesday this will either work itself out or I'll spend my savings on smack and not care. Either/or. So tomorrow I call for a new doctor.

No comments: