google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: An Argument in Class

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

An Argument in Class

In my law seminar the professor helpfully compared Republicans to Joe McCarthy and the Salem Witch trial accusers. A bevy of liberal classmates jumped on that train, with one even bragging about her father literally urinating on McCarthy's grave. IDC what politician you are, I can't conceive of pissing on your grave. Disrespectful and boorish. So I opened my mouth, and for the next forty minutes it was heated and uncomfortable. As I got into the elevator afterwards a classmate said "Dude, that was AWESOME!" but it didn't feel "awesome" - it felt like every conservative paranoid fantasy about the liberal academia presented itself at my front door. Ugh, that class SUCKS.

No comments: