google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: ISO - Job (YaYa)

Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2019

ISO - Job (YaYa)

I need a job! Kmart has closed and so I’m left without work.

I have more than a year of cash handling / cashiering experience, and I love interacting with people. I’m pretty good with customer service!
I would like to work no more than 15 minute away from my home.
I would be open to temporary or seasonal work- although I think most seasons are over right now.
I have worked at Spirit Halloween, Kmart, Incrediroll, and Steins. The longest job that I have kept was from 2017 - 2018.
I’d prefer to not work in food, however, I’m getting desperate.. so if it comes down to it I’ll have to.
I have an interesting schedule, I have work release at school so I only go every other day. On the days that I do go, I leave at 1:40. My schedule is pretty open!!
Please help me out if you can! I’ve been applying like CRAZY but nobody has called me back.

- YaYa

No comments: