google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: IMPRACTICAL JOKERS THE MOVIE

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

IMPRACTICAL JOKERS THE MOVIE


As big fans of Impractical Jokers, Lisa and I were excited to take Smiley and Junie to see their movie Tuesday. 

(YaYa was at college, LuLu taking her ACT's)

The verdict? I had a blast with the family, but I'm glad I only paid $5 a seat, because the film isn't worth a full price admission. 

Parts of it were funny, to be sure. During Q's punishment I had tears and snot bubbles from laughing so hard, I kid you not.  But whenever they stuck to the horribly thin script, it all went kaput. Having seen them twice in person, I could've told you that they just can't act - except perhaps,  oddly, the once painfully shy Q - and relying on them to do so was silly.

They would have been better served by going the "Jackass" route and making their movie one long extended episode, and sticking with the tried and true.

If you are a fan of the show, you should go see the movie. Just be sure to do it on a discount day.


No comments: