google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Moments that Have Altered my Brain While Working at McDonald's - by Junie

Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2023

Moments that Have Altered my Brain While Working at McDonald's - by Junie

 Moments while working at McDonald’s that have definitely altered my brain 


1. The time I spilled a 2.5 gallon bag of Caramel frappe mix and my manager tried to clean it up and then spilt another 2.5 gallon bag of mocha frappe mix
2. The time a guy refused to go pull up into the parking spot and so my coworker was instructed to just go outside and wait with the food in the parking lot until he pulled up and got it
3. When I got an order for 32 cents.
4. The time a guy and his wife pulled up to the first window where I was working and asked me if id ever been to chipotle and when I lied and said no he asked if id ever been to qudoba and then proceeded to call me a bitch after I said no again 
5. When a guy came into the drive thru PLASTERED and his eyes were so bloodshot that I thought he was blind and I proceeded to defend him to my coworker who said he was drunk until I realized..that you can’t drive if you’re blind 
6. When I spent the entire shift being made fun of by my coworkers for liking Taylor swift 
7. When my family wanted food for the fireworks and so I ordered a big order and spent 20 mins packing it up just to walk into the lobby and have the bag break. I spent 5 mins picking up nuggets and fries off the ground 
8. When my manager picked up a customers dollar off of the ground and it had cocaine folded into it
9. When I was taking orders and started the order with “what do you want.” on accident
10. When my coworker shit herself 
11. When my coworker pissed herself 2x
12. When my coworker pissed herself and then sat in it for the rest of her shift
13. When said unpottytrained coworker made my other coworker cry because she refused to stand up and take orders bcuz of her “knees” even tho my other coworker literally walks with a walker and STILL stands for orders 😭
14. When one of my older coworkers saw a customer (who was male) with nail polish on and ranted to me about how it was disgusting and vile and weird and how angry it made me and how “only women should do that”
15. When I had an argument w my coworker about abortion after seeing a roe v wade protest 
16. My manager getting into a fight with this old dude because he wanted to sit in the lobby when it was closed followed by him screaming that she was ableist (??)
17. When I had to serve my best friend’s ex and they asked if she hated her ( she did )
18. When the line during a Night Shift was so long and stagnant because one of the cars wasn’t moving and we were all wondering why and then my manager went outside to check what was going on and the driver of the car was KNOCKED OUTTTT asleep and he had to wake him up 😭😭
19. My coworker throwing ice down my shirt while I was doing dishes

No comments: