google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Smiley's Party

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Smiley's Party

 3 words to describe Smiley's bday party (in progress): pretty dang lousy.

update: It turned out OK, and Smiley was very pleased with it. Just My kids and my niece fill a room by themselves, so it didn't look empty, he loved his gifts (and we even set up and played with them) and the food was good.

Not nice Danny. Just because you think it was pretty dang lousy doesn't mean SMILEY DOES!!!!:) - Aunt Katie

I know what you mean Danny, it would have been nice if every child showed up....and I'm sure that Parker if he was older would have noticed....He is just young, Grandpa and I had a great time...at the adult party . Food was great.. - Grandma Jeanne

The kid party is done. 1 hr 55 minutes until the family party for Parker starts. I think I'm going to try and nap. Or watch the Magic-Lakers game. Either/or.

Don't take a nap Danny or Lisa ...... rumor has it the future holds the fact cupcakes will be EATEN !!! oh yeah blue frosting on a cake will be coming - Aiunt Katie

Funny! It all worked out, thank goodness I can whip a cake together like that! - LIsa

No comments: