google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Our Day

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Day

 In the dead of night I heard someone mucking around the house and got up to investigate. I found our 2 year old calmly watching TV. "Hi Daddy," she said. I said something less friendly in reply. Hours later YaYa repeated yesterday's tantrum, this time because I wouldn't give her YoGo's for breakfast. Not a good first third of the day.

 2nd third of the day: so-so. Smiley & I stood on an overpass and watched a train. Then my friend Tre came over, and we took his boy & Smiley/Junie for a walk & to the playground. While there news came that LuLu had yet to be found a full *half hour* after school let out; not in extended care, or play practice, or on the playground. She was found - safe & sound - at a Daisy meeting, but oh man the scenarios in my head!

No comments: