google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: On Romney

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

On Romney

I'm reading Romney's book, and I just don't get many of these "Obama Lite"/weak principles accusations that I hear flying around all over the net. The man skewers Obama on foreign policy and clearly lays out a solid economic plan. He is a politician and unlikely to yak on air just to feed the press, but that doesn't make him weak. So far he has my vote.

I don't think his MA plan was a failure. There were problems, and things that should have been done differently, but that's different from flunking out. He just can't say that and still woo the base, which is ridiculous. What a state wishes to do, God bless. It's different than a invasive federal plan.

No comments: