google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Recitation of My Day in Progress

Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

A Recitation of My Day in Progress

Spending the morning on the job hunt (just finished a predictive index test) before heading off to work

Pausing to search for Halloween costumes for the kids online. Playing Bleach at @ full volume. Life, if not good, is moderately acceptable.

Listening to Bush's new CD "Sea of Memories".not bad. certainly a good background CD, but my ears didn't pick out anything really 'radio friendly', although "Baby Come Home" might fit the bill.

<-- not used to a quiet house/lack of chaos. Where are the whiny, bratty kids? Why isn't Lisa pestering me? I am alone for all of 4 hours today and I feel like I've been in solitary for a month. Twitchy/lonely/bored. Geez, nut up.

No comments: