google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Hannah Montana Finale

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Hannah Montana Finale

just finished watching the series finale of Hannah Montana. It was quite good if u scrap the last 30 seconds of the episode.

Turn in your man card this minute - Jeremy I

What a great dad - Grandma J

OMG!!!!!!! you better run along now and change your tampon - Alex Q

Jeanne, your right, it takes a special dad to watch that with his daughters... wait Dan, they were watching it with you, right??? - Roger J

no actually I'm the only one awake. The kids had it on Netflix b4 bed and while I was sitting here reading I thought "I wonder if Oliver and Lilly stay together?" and hit play. You know y'all were curious too - Me

He never had a man card to begin with! ;) -Tre

Why would you do that? - Eric B

No comments: