google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Quote of the Day

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Quote of the Day

Two quotes of the day. The first: LuLu asked me to get her past a puzzle on a video game she was playing on the Nook. I took it from her, whipped through it in under 30 seconds, and handed it back. She was amazed and wouldn't stop talking about it. Later I told Lisa how annoying it is when your kid seems awestruck that you're smart enough to finish a kids puzzle. "You think that's bad?," she said. "At least they think you have a brain. You know what Smiley said to me? He said "Mom I 'ave a question", then said "ne'ermind, it a hard one" and went and asked you." :( 2nd quote of the day: Lisa: "Why don't you just come to bed? It's ten o'clock. I know you're tired." Me: "No way. I go to bed and the next thing I know it's morning and I have to go to work. The longer I stay up, the longer it is before the start of another workday." Lisa (after a moment of silence): "Whatever. For a smart guy you have a lot of awfully dumb ideas."

No comments: