google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: My TV Tastes

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My TV Tastes

First of all, I love Wipeout. I don't care if you find it childish, I think it's LOL entertaining and I hope it runs on ABC for forever and a day. Pbbbttt to you if you disagree. In other news, this week I saw my first episodes ever of Warehouse 13, Supernatural, and Monk. Warehouse is fun and has a sustainable if unoriginal premise, whereas I keep wondering how the Winchester brothers on Supernatural keep paying for gas, car repairs, lodging, etc; six episodes in it's essentially Route 66 with demons. Monk is downright funny, and I think it'll grow to be a favorite of mine. The kids might even enjoy it, as they have become big Psych fans on their own.

No comments: