google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Bad News at Work

Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Bad News at Work

Crappy news at part-time job today. I'm taking a different shift at FT job, the better to secure long-term employment (I hope). I submitted a new availability schedule at PT, but the GM rejected it out of hand, saying my value to the store was in working X and Y hours and that's that. Well, actually she said a lot of nice things too, but the crux of it is I'm SOL and will be reduced to 'seasonal'. Somehow, by attempting to better myself I've wound up MINUS an income. Grand. Just f'ing grand.

Well, if history holds I'll sleep in the AM til noon or 1, live out my day, crash for an hour in primetime and then head into work. But that was then. Now? Now I have grey hair where I didn't know grey hair could grow. So I'm unsure how to proceed yet.

No comments: