google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Elevator

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Elevator

A lil' bit of multi-tasking this evening. I have Netflix streaming within sight in the living room and while I sat here and wrote for the last 90 minutes I watched "Elevator", a thriller about 8 people stuck in an elevator with a suicide bomber. The characters were the usual suspects - a rich guy, a pregnant woman, a reporter, a Jewish comic, and so on - and I could see where a lot of the relationships were heading after a minute or two, but to my chagrin, the movie kept my (divided) attention and was decently riveting. Not bad. Grade: B-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!