google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: I Won!

Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

I Won!



Whoo-hoo! This is Customer Service Week at my job, a five day excuse to hold potlucks and play work-related bingo. In a stunning turn of events I won the employee raffle for a  20 quart Oster roasting oven – one large enough to hold a 24# turkey and a beauty that will roast, slow cook, bake AND act as a serving dish! I literally did a happy dance when I heard the news LOL

 It was the most coveted prize by far (with the possible exception of “8 hours paid time off”) and I will surely endure some flack from the masses for my victory. No matter. Haters hate, it’s what they do.

 Meanwhile, while they’re busy with that, I’m going to make some wicked ribs in my new roaster! Woot woot!

No comments: