google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Bad Day

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Bad Day

So far today: my car battery died after work but the repair shop doesn't have the size in stock and won't until early afternoon. My watch stopped too, and my cell phone is acting up. YaYa came home sick from school in what I am certain is a deliberate attempt by the universe to scratch any attempt to enjoy what little remains of the day with my wife. Oh, and then when I had YaYa carry out a bag of garbage it broke all over the sidewalk and she refused to pick it up until I threatened all manner of terror. I have also not slept in close to 20 hours, and won't have the chance to for another four or five hours. Miserable, miserable day. Happy 12/12/12!

No comments: