google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The New Season of Doctor Who

Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2015

The New Season of Doctor Who

I'm thoroughly disgusted with myself for not having one iota of excitement or anticipation for the new season of #DoctorWho. Another season of Clara, and attempting to decipher English through the accent of the Doctor? Another episode written by the hack who wrote "Kill the Moon", *the worst Who episode I've ever seen, classic and new*? No thanks. I'll watch, but I expect I'll be miserable. LOL

You're wearing your scratchy wool shirt without an undershirt again aren't you?

And I would never suggest that you not reduce my happy anticipation for the last season of DW that I'm likely to live to see. Far be it from me to engage in that sort of emotional ambush.

👹

- Fred 


Me: Take a lesson from Carter and man up, bucko! ;)


Ooh! My anticipation crushed and I'm compared to Jimmy Carter on the same day!

But I know you care, you butt-dialed me (yet) again yesterday.

Fred

No comments: