google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Christmas Mass

Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Mass

Merry Christmas one and all!

Can't sleep. The hip is crazy, and Lisa keeps having nightmares and talking in her sleep. Not the best combination for a restful night. NOTE: this is not to be used by anyone as an excuse to cxl plans. If I can deal, so can you :)

Went to Mass yesterday night, my first trip out in crutches. Lisa yelled at me when I tried to stand for the processional so I spent the service sitting like an old ninny. Nice carols, and as usual a great Homily by Fr Ron - the guy has the knack. At Communion the man in the pew behind us had Fr. bring me Communion, which was very nice of a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!