google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: An Update on the Hip

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

An Update on the Hip

Earlier today I had the three month post-op checkup on my hip. The pain (which I ignore, except to constantly say "This f'ing hip") has lessened overall, and the doc thinks there's a decent chance it might dissipate for the most part by the six month mark. Although I'm fully mobile, the hip usually locks up about halfway through a shift at work or after a car ride; he attributes that to scar tissue that should also (fingers crossed) loosen up by that time. He also complimented my weight loss, pointing it out before he even glanced at the file. So all in all a good report. I'm certainly better than the month before and after surgery. Hope remains that I'll be stinking up a golf course by summer.

No comments: