google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Ain't Family Grand?

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Ain't Family Grand?

Last night a family member called my phone - phoned me! - to call me a white supremacist because I do, indeed, think some countries in the world are s**tholes. 

Note that the person has never left the country. I have, and outside of tourist areas many places (not all) are the functional equivalent of porta-potties. That isn't a slam on the populace, it's an indictment of the incompetent and/or corrupt government.

Typical lefty tactics; disagree and you're a racist! Oh, and slamming the US and alleging it too is a s**thole? That's tactic 2, and it's just as shady (not to mention less than patriotic IMO).

 As to the call: a quick FU and a hangup.

No comments: