google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: 2nd Dream of the NIght

Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2018

2nd Dream of the NIght

2nd dream: I was driving to work but first taking LuLu to my Mom's place when I made a wrong turn. Frustrated with being late I backed out of a spot at Burger King and scraped the whole side of her car, then got pulled over by the police. Apparently I was under arrest for the property damage but suddenly Lisa was there but she wasn't Lisa but Jennifer Gardner, who convinced the cops I was a recovering alcoholic and suffering from concussion syndrome "he's the 15th victim" (of who/what she didn't say.) 

Then I was at the funeral for Angela from The Office, who was displayed in her coffin. Her corpse began chanting "I'm meat meat meat eat me I'm meat" so Kevin from the show took a slice of her belly and dug in.

No comments: