google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Sunday Nights Everything Closes Here

Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2022

Sunday Nights Everything Closes Here

just sat in line for mcdonald’s because nothing else is open. - LuLu


 I seriously will go to hell for mouring the loss of all night walmart and all night dennys and gw so badly. I know covid loss of life greater but this loss in my nighttime routine and freedom is heartbreaking to me. Like ....I met my husband at a gw at 3am!!!. The ability to all night shop walmart or hit dennys at 3 am is something I've been able to do my WHOLE life. These are unprecedented times...and I really hate it. So much hate.  - Lisa

I will say the chicken nuggies tasted divine after such a crazy wait plus we went to at least 4 places that were all closed before mcdonalds tooo. Nightmarish fr. We did get "angel numbers" tho.

No comments: