google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Joey's Yardarm

Search This Blog

Friday, September 20, 2024

Joey's Yardarm

 After attending a training session in Racine I looked up the "Best Fish Fry" in the area and was directed to Joey's Yardarm by Google. 

It was a gorgeous day, so I took a seat on the patio and ordered my meal. $12 for three pieces of cod, fries, rye bread, and coleslaw. What a deal. Now, I found the rye bread a little too soft for my liking, but otherwise, A++. 

By the way, they also give you the option of "sand dollar" potatoes, thin sliced potatoes coated in parmesan - if that's your thing. 

I hope to return there with Lisa soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!