google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Junie's Last First Day of High School!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Junie's Last First Day of High School!

 And there she goes! Junie on last first day of high school!


So, even for Dan and I, it's the end of an era. We have had kids in school for almost 20 years.

- Lisa


correction: It HAS been a 20 year run. YaYa started school in the fall of 2004 as a 3 year old. I remember wearing a Bush re-election pin and talking about it with the crossing guard at St. Catherine's. I think I had Yaya where a "My Daddy is a Republican" button once too! - Dan









1 comment:

  1. Congrats! How wonderful. You have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!