google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Moody's Subs

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Moody's Subs

For lunch my friend Seth invited me to join him at Moody's, which bills themselves as a sub shop. In reality, it's a Middle Eastern restaurant that happens to also serve subs, albeit ones with an unconventional flair. 


Case in point, the cheesesteak I ordered:

Premium Roast Beef, Grill Onions, Portobello Mushrooms, Mix Bell Peppers, Drizzled in Dijonae’s, Melted Mozzarella Cheese, Kaiser Roll


The half pound of meat was too much,  and I took half the sandwich home where it served as my dinner.  

The avocado soup in the picture was very good by the way. 

Not the most affordable of lunches, but very tasty and with ample portions.  I'll be back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!