google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions

Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

 Whoa - big news: I wrote a piece about Romney, but instead of sending it to the Journal-Sentinel I decided it was time to be bold and try to get my name better known around the state. I submitted it to two newspapers. Today, the response: both(!) wish to print it, and the editor of one *will contact the other* to see who gets dibs. Hot dog!


Update: The Waukesha Freeman has told me they'll be printing my column tomorrow *if* the smaller paper agreed to hold off running it until after the Freeman published. That was still up in the air as of a couple of hours ago, so . . . I may be in the Freeman tomorrow. Or not. Take a look in the morning and let me know one way or the other.

No comments: