google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Fred Bryan

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fred Bryan

At 4 AM my good friend Fred Bryan passed away. We met online when he commented on my blog and we began IM'ing. In 2005, still ignorant about how to put images on my site, I sent him pictures of newborn Parker and he added them for all to see. I hired him to do the website for Job Prior.

When I lost that job he was there to cheer me on, and when times got rough in the recession he was the only person who stepped in to help my family.

In recent years we talked on the phone on the long ride home from work as we both worked 3rd shift. I never met him in person; our attempt to meet when I was in Florida didn't work out. We didn't always agree, but he was a good man and a good friend and he deserved more time than he was given.

Rest in Peace my friend. You were loved.

No comments: