google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: My 42nd Birthday

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2016

My 42nd Birthday

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! 

To celebrate my 42nd we attended evening Mass together (although if I'd remembered it was Palm Sunday, I would have thought twice - as always, a long service LOL). 

Then #TeamSlap  headed over to TGI Friday's at Miller Park for dinner. We went all out, even letting the kids order Smoothies and appetizers. I ordered salmon and lobster, but was a little disappointed in both the serving size and the flavor. 

Once we got home I was serenaded with Happy Birthday and had some cake. My gifts (other than family time): a Gene Rayburn biography from Jennifer J, a wireless mouse for my laptop, workout shorts, a new wallet, and best of all: two packages of Peeps!  The kids then volunteered to go to the gym with me, but I was pooped.

 A fine birthday

















No comments: