google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Shining Moment

Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2016

A Shining Moment

I've been quiet but attentive in class all week, because a) I'm exhausted & b) conservatives learn it's best to remain mute in collegiate settings. But yesterday with 20 minutes left in class the Professor asked us to analyze a case. Everyone looked blank, and I knew he was going to spend the rest of class breaking it down bit by bit. So I raised my hand and gave my analysis, and as I did so he got visibly excited. I don't remember the *order* of the words he used in reply, but they included "Brilliant. Wonderful analysis. Very well put. Well articulated. Excellent!" He was so exuberant that the whole class erupted into laughter. Certainly a great moment in my law school career, and best of all, I usurped his class plan and he dismissed us early. #DoubleWin

No comments: