google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: C'mon Hilary

Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2016

C'mon Hilary

Clinton said today that if you're under investigation by the FBI you shouldn't be able to buy a gun (presumably until that investigation is over). I agree. But once again, I think she has a tin ear for irony: YOU are under investigation by the FBI. So you aren't trustworthy enough to buy a pistol, but you're good to go with nukes?

Before you read too much either way, I'll post things supporting both Presidential candidates because at this moment I'm not sure how I'll cast my ballot. I'd prefer to vote for neither, but I've never missed an election and won't start now. And spare me the 3rd party argument. This isn't a parliamentary system and I'm not going to waste my vote.

No comments: