google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Happy Teen Years LuLu!

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Happy Teen Years LuLu!

Happy Birthday to my newest teenager LuLu. She is, like all the newly minted teens I've known, quarrelsome and judgmental and quick to drama. She's also (and I might ruffle some feathers with this), the ideal person to pick to watch any movie or television show, a voracious reader, the kid who inherited my goofy sense of humor, the most social of my four, and whenever it's needed, a valued and trusted mini-mother to her siblings. She is beautiful, to be sure - recently joking that her career goal is to be a stripper and "make it rain" - but her intelligence is great, even if she does her best to sometimes pretend otherwise. I'm very happy she was born, and I love her more than lips can tell. Happy Birthday LuLu!

No comments: