google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Survey About LIsa

Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2020

A Survey About LIsa

WITHOUT prompting, ask your child these questions.

Junie Age 12

What is something I say a lot? 
“Rock star parking!”

What makes me happy?
Clothing

What makes me sad? 
Messes, like a stain on the carpet or your shirt.

How tall am I? 
5’6

What's my favorite thing to do? 
Get your toes done

What is my favorite food? 
Wonton wrapper mozzarella sticks

What is my favorite drink? 
Diet Pepsi 

If I could go anywhere, where would I go?
To a new kids concert

Do you think you could live without me?
NO

How do I annoy you? 
In sooo many ways, mom

What is my favorite Tv show? 
Friends, Kenda, or any murder show

What is my favorite music to listen to? 
New kids on the block

What is my job? 
Stay at home mom 

How old am I? 
41

What’s my favorite color? 
Red

How much do you love me? 
A lot

No comments: