google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone by Ethel Waters

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone by Ethel Waters

I used Shazam to discover Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone by Ethel Waters




Years we've been together 
Seems we can't get along,
No matter what I do
I don't appeal to you 
Makes no difference whether
I am right or wrong
If we can't be sweethearts 
This much you can do 
 Oh, Honey, though our friendship ceases from now on 
And listen, if you can't say anything real nice 
t's better not to talk at all, that's my advice 
We're parting, you go your way, I'll go mine 
It's best that we do 
Here's a kiss, I hope that this brings lots of luck to you 
Makes no difference how I carry on
 Just remember Please don't talk about me when I'm gone.
Writer(s): Sidney Clare, Bee Palmer, Sammy H. Stept Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com

No comments: