google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Moon Knight

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Moon Knight

 


Out of all the thousands of comic books I've read- and yes, I do think "thousands" is accurate - the number that I remember featuring  Moon Knight is exactly . . . zero.

So color me super shocked when I found myself really enjoying this  limited series. 

Maybe it was the acting. For one, Oscar Isaac is superb as Steven Grant/Marc Spector, and kudos to Disney for giving him something more than a sh**ty Star Wars script to work with.  Ethan Hawke is no slouch himself as Arthur Harrow, portraying a convincing mix of cold menace and weary duty. 

My only real complaint about the series was its length: six episodes, making the entire run roughly the length of a long movie. I wanted more. 

My grade: A

No comments: