google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Dream

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

A Dream

 Last night I dreamt I was in a labyrinthine hotel that was falling apart. Not from abandonment or a lack of maintenance, but almost like bits and pieces of it were being consumed.  At some point I was put in charge of a group of people seeking to escape; when failure was certain, and all hope was lost, I let one of the group call her Grandma and say goodbye, and then she handed the phone back. I then gave it to the next person to make a farewell call  . . . 

And I was suddenly in the outfield of a softball field, playing in left center.  A batter hit a sharp blast that I chased down and caught, and I fired a perfect strike to first to chase the runner back. The second baseman - none other than Gov Tony Evers - gave me a thumbs up in appreciation. 



Yeah. Maybe somebody spiked the CCAP machine. 

No comments: