google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The End of an Era. I'm tearing up.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

The End of an Era. I'm tearing up.

Clearing room for an exchange student. I'm looking for a Barbie FANATIC. Please bring laundry baskets or boxes to haul

Barbie collection has been super loved. It's not in boxes..it's been played with and loved. There's prosthetic leg barbie...Laurie Hernández..mermaid barbie..a dream house (broken door..i have)...2 carriages...bikes...horses...wheelchair..cars. clothes ...accessories. roller skates...pool..there's a lot...alot..  pic doesn't have dream house...

I'm not going to dress then and brush their hair...or wipe anything...they just need to go..closing the chapter of childhood toys for my youngest...
I'd like it to go to one person ASAP and you can distribute what you don't want.

- Lisa

End of an era - YaYa

I've teared up twice - Lisa


No comments: