google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Indiana Jones doll

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2022

The Indiana Jones doll



I saw this Indiana Jones doll at a thrift shop on Hwy 100. For Christmas 1981 I desperately wanted one, and in fact accidentally saw that my parents had granted me my wish. Yes, accidentally; then and now I prefer my gifts to be surprises. 

But on Christmas morning there was NO Indiana Jones figure, and I was visibly confused. Then, from behind the living room chair in our second floor flat, they pulled out one last gift.  My parents saved the best for last, and I had my Indy:)

That was one of the best Christmas presents I've ever gotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!